Routine surgical procedures are carried out at 3 of 4 branches but we now have expanded services at both the Hartlepool and Horden Surgeries. Below are the facilities at these sites:
- Dedicated sterile operating theatres
- Large prep room and dental areas.
- Separate dog and cat/small furries waiting areas.
- Separate dog and cat wards with all patients provided with vet bedding
- Extra large walk in kennels for giant dogs
- Digital Radiography
- In house laboratory testing
Hartlepool as our main site has also the benefit of a range of equipment allowing for additional services to be offered. We have equipment for orthopaedic operations, echocardiography (heart scan), blood pressure and eye pressure measuring equipment as well as dental radiography. There is an isolation unit to ensure that should your pet have an infectious disease we can keep both them and other pets safe during investigation and treatment.