Coronavirus Update – Service Provision during ‘lockdown’
- Following on from the statement from Boris Johnson last night we will continue to provide treatment for ill animals and also be able to supply their prescriptions.
- Consultations may move to being done over the telephone rather than face to face to further limit access into the surgery. This clampdown is currently for 3 weeks so if you have an appointment booked that could be deferred for 3 weeks then please consider doing so. The more we clamp down the quicker we stop the spread.
- If you have any concerns about your pet and want advice on if they need to be seen please phone the surgery.
- We will be here for your pets and their care as much as we can. Please consider your options when coming to the surgery.
- We will continue with the delivery service for medication and pet food which will be done in a no contact way. The delivery service has a £5.00 delivery fee. This fee is now being waived for members of the Pet Health Club and is available for anyone.
- If you are requiring a prescription please order it and then we will phone you when it is ready to arrange collection. Again this will be organised at a safe distance. We are allowing up to 3 months supply on all prescriptions apart from restricted drugs that are limited to 30 days legally.
- Repeat prescription check intervals are being extended from 6 months to 9 months or from 3 months to 4 months for critical or unstable cases.